We Have the Trademark Lawyer in San Antonio TX You Want
It’s always smart to consult with our experienced trademark lawyers when developing your brand name, designs and logos. To that end, it’s necessary to protect your hard work. So, if you have been looking for a trademark lawyer in San Antonio TX, choose Quest Business Law PLLC to guide you. One of our specialties is trademark law, which is a branch of law that oversees the use of a device (which could include a word, phrase, logo, product shape or symbol) by a manufacturer or merchant to identify its goods. Plus, it distinguishes those goods from those made by someone else. Also governed under trademark law are service marks (used on services vs. products). Rest assured, our attorneys work with clients on general business counseling, licensing, trademark searches, trademark registration, and trademark prosecution in a multitude of industries.
5 Reasons You Need a Trademark Lawyer
It’s wise to hire a trademark lawyer in San Antonio TX to:
- Protect Your Brand: Because trademarks are the cornerstone of your brand and identify your company as different from competitors, your lawyer will ensure your brand is strong and lasting. They will analyze your logo and company name to flesh out their strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze a Trademark Search: Once you’ve created a design or logo, you have first to perform a trademark search to see if the name or design is already taken. A trademark lawyer will analyze the results and determine if you can proceed as planned or whether you have to go back to the drawing board.
- Meet Registration Deadlines: As the owner of a trademark, you must renew the registration within six years of registering, and then every ten years after that. A trademark lawyer will make sure your registration remains valid, something that can be missed if you were to handle it yourself.
- Save Cash: Your lawyer can advise you on which aspects of your brand need trademark protection and which do not.
- Prevent Rebranding: This can be costly in the future, so protect yourself with the services of a trademark lawyer.
In regards to trademark selection, we can assist with:
- Trademark Clearance and Registration
- Prepare and File Applications
- Respond to Office Actions
- Renew Trademark Registrations
- Trademark Infringement, Dilution and Unfair Competition Claims
- Ownership Issues
- USPTO Trademark Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings
- Trademark Licensing, Assignments and Security Interests
- U.S. Customs Anti-Counterfeiting Enforcement
- International Trademark IssuesTrademark Policing, Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
In today’s online world, brand names, logos and product designs often take off and go viral overnight. You must stand apart from your competitors and protect your creations. It’s vital that you develop and protect your brand, which you can do when you partner with a trademark lawyer in San Antonio TX.
Helping You in the Best Ways We Can
Trademark law is just one part of a greater whole at Quest Business Law PLLC. We provide our clients with additional legal services meant to protect their ideas and businesses. For example, the legal areas we cover include:
Contact Quest Business Law PLLC
To learn how our trademark lawyer in San Antonio can help you, contact us today for a free initial consultation.